Terms & Conditions
By entering you agree to receive periodic insights from Paychex. We'll never share your email and you can unsubscribe at any time.
"Insert Video Quote"
— Video Quote Source
We're Looking for America’s Most Unique Small Business
Lots of businesses are unique. But is yours $2,500 unique? We want to find out with our Search for America’s Most Unique Small Business contest! This college basketball-style tournament celebrates the originality and creativity that thrives in America’s businesses.
How the contest works (and how to enter)
- Use the form below to tell us what makes your business unique and submit a photo you think captures your business’s special attributes
- A panel of judges will select finalists who will be randomly placed into a two-sided bracket
- Each week, finalists will compete head-to-head with the finalist in its pairing via online voting on this site
- Finalists with the most votes at the end of each week move on to the next round
- The winning business receives a check for $2,500!
Criteria used to select finalists
- Quality of photo submission
- Overall assessment of your written entry
- 1st place — $2,500
- 2nd place — $500
- 3rd place — $500
- 4th place — $500
- October 31 – Deadline for submissions
- November 20 – Finalists announced
- November 25 (Small Business Saturday) – Online voting begins
- Each week through January 5 – The public votes to decide which businesses move on to the next round
- January 5 – America’s Most Unique Small Business announced!
Paychex is a leading provider of payroll and HR solutions, serving 600,000 small and midsize businesses nationwide.