Sync your payroll to Xero
using Paychex Payroll with General Ledger Service
Save time and help reduce data-entry errors by connecting your Paychex payroll and accounting data. Paychex offers payroll service for any size business. Our unique combination of easy technology and 24/7 U.S.-based service is scalable to support your specific payroll needs, including General Ledger (GL) Service.
With Paychex General Ledger Service, you can post payroll entries to your XeroTM accounting package in just seconds. Our integration is fast, easy, and secure.
Client Setup Instructions
As a current or new Paychex Flex® General Ledger client, first confirm that Paychex has set up your GL for data sync, then authorize the synchronization of data between Xero and GL by completing these steps:
- Select General Ledger from the left navigation menu in Paychex Flex.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Export File from the Preferences drop-down menu.
- Select Xero, then select Authorize Xero Connection.
- Enter your login information into Xero in the new browser window and select Login.
- Select Allow access.
For full setup instructions, please refer to this learning aid.
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet, or phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart, and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers – and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorizes your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.